DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
so today i was in the bronx area for work, and figured id stop in and check out this new spot. first off, since they replied to all my questions via PM whenever i was asking about a specific coral, i figured that they care about customer support. when i got there, i was immediately greeted, which then i also introduced myself. Anthony knew exactly who i was once i said DEL. i went there looking to just pick something up and then head on home, but i ended up staying almost an hour just BSing with Anthony and KC. these guys were just like my regular friends that i hang out with on a regular. no pressure at all to buy anything. we went from reef talk, to reptile talk, to car talk, then back to reef. i also met another MR member while there, and we chatted a bit as well. i ended up leaving with a beautiful bleeding apple scoly, and crazy colored mille frag. by the way, the prices for SPS colonies are insanely cheap!! i wish my tank was bigger!! so overall TWO THUMBS UP for this 'shoppe'. yall earned yourself a new customer. ill be sure to drop in whenever im in the area.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey del thanks for the review and we had a great time chatting it up with you seems like we touched every subject today lol but seriously thank you man your more then welcome to come to the shop anytime(ps noah aka eric) was looking for you he came in after you left

anyways see you soon man and enjoy your new pieces

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Here's a pic from last night. I'll take another tonight when my whites come on.
b4f652b675b55e52ab49fe528012142b.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: