mimic tangs
plus many more

huge discounts on coral as well

thank you all for reading enjoy the holidays and the festivities

scott021467

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello, I wanted to say I had a great time visiting your store. I still can't believe your prices and can't wait to return. The hippo tang is doing great.
Scott
uploadfromtaptalk1441791423554.jpg

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Absolutely can't wait to see the new stock..next trip to the shoppe us in the works...

Thank you very much I'm happy everything you purchased from us is doing great! We really do try our hardest to provide everyone with the highest quality livestock possible, we treat every system in our store as if it was our own at home.

We work so hard to ensure we have 100% healthy livestock and when i hear/read things like this it means a lot thank you for everything see you soon!!!

NStephenson

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reefologist they have a nice variety of frags and show pieces all for a reasonable price. They typically have some really nice Acans and LPS as well. I like to stop by there when i'm ready to add new pieces to my tank.

P.S. The owner and everyone that works there are real hobbyist to so stop by and support them some time.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reefologist they have a nice variety of frags and show pieces all for a reasonable price. They typically have some really nice Acans and LPS as well. I like to stop by there when i'm ready to add new pieces to my tank.

P.S. The owner and everyone that works there are real hobbyist to so stop by and support them some time.

thank you we try to get in the nicest stuff we can we are actually setting up a new system that will be dedicated to frags! $5-20$ with a nice variety!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: