ReefRockerLive

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A few weeks ago I took a trip to The Reef Shoppe based on a recommendation from a friend. The trip was well worth the drive! Everything about this shop was on point and the staff were all very helpful.

All their fish and coral were super healthy and pricing was absolutely fantastic! I've been in the hobby for well over 10 years and The Reef Shoppe has to be one of the nicest shops I've ever been to. The shop is so clean and well presented.

The guys were all great to talk to and very helpful.

Overall, I had a great experience with The Reef Shoppe and most definitely will be recommending this place to all my reef hobbyist friends.

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wanted to thank everyone in this post for everything being said, I'm actually at a loss for words at this point I'm just so genuinely happy to read this,i really am truly passionate about this hobby and I'm glad i have a bunch of people who feel the same supporting me thank you.

sorry if i sounded to emotional lol

scott021467

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wanted to thank everyone in this post for everything being said, I'm actually at a loss for words at this point I'm just so genuinely happy to read this,i really am truly passionate about this hobby and I'm glad i have a bunch of people who feel the same supporting me thank you.

sorry if i sounded to emotional lol
This praise that is well earned for the hard work that is recognized by fellow reefers. Keep up the great work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: