REEFSTA

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i dont know the entire situation but we all have lives besides our hobbies and sometimes we gotta wait for thing we want (good things come to those who wait) i have watched these guys unbox new shipments and seen them pull out dead fish on top of dead fish all these guys are very personable and i have never taken any of these guys to be liars or shaddy folks most of the time a simple phone call would help but maybe that just me

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anthony I have the luxury of having your shop less than a 30 minute drive when I need a fix.I understand why some of your customers travel from long distances to come to your shop. The Price The Quality and The Service make it so hard to go anywhere else. I started out as a customer and now I feel like a friend.I'm sure many more people feel just like I do..Keep up the great job and all hail K.C

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Anthony I have the luxury of having your shop less than a 30 minute drive when I need a fix.I understand why some of your customers travel from long distances to come to your shop. The Price The Quality and The Service make it so hard to go anywhere else. I started out as a customer and now I feel like a friend.I'm sure many more people feel just like I do..Keep up the great job and all hail K.C

thank you and we enjoy it every time you are at the store def one of the funniest guys that ever came through that door

p.s. kc is going to be happy when he see's that you typed kc and not casey lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize that I'm not part of your "it" crowd. I do have a life. I have a job. A wife. Kids. Normal adult stuff for some. I apologize that I live hours away from this shop(as well as other shops) so I can't be there at your shop everyday. I am a loyal person. I try to support the lfs before any online stores. I try to support the new lfs so they stay in business and we all can have choices and healthy competition to keep prices reasonable and affordable.
I say all this cause as a customer I expect and deserve to be treated like anyone else. I spend money and pay taxes just like everyone else. At least most of us.
After all the bandwaggoning and everyone talking how great this store was I finally checked them out. First time I was not impressed. Prices were similar to any other stores I've visited. Selection wasn't the greatest. Few friend reefers suggested I give them another shot and try to get there when they get new shipments. If not everything else is slim pickings. I gave them another shot. Stock was low but they were heavy on wrasses. Big beautiful wrasses I may add. Most of the tanks were marked sold and with reefers names on them. I thought that was so cool they would do that. Seen some familiar faces haven't seen in awhile that I was happy to see. Edwin. Ivan. Even you Juan. Was glad the word was getting around and people were supporting this new store
Now here's my issue. Those of you that don't know me can say whatever you want. I'm jealous. I'm a cry baby. I'm whining. Whatever makes you happy. How is it that I am trying to spend my hard earned money but I have to be lied to? Over fish? Is it that serious? Edwin you text me directly and tell me when to come by the store cause no shipments came in. Straight lied to me. Same time your texting me there are 2 people in the store texting me pics of what came in. But you say nothing came in yet. I see you in the store and I tell you what I'm looking for. You get 2 of what I was looking for in. You know when you said no shipment came in? I text you back and tell you I want 1. I speak to your boss the infamous Ant and he tells me if yku(Edwin) would of relayed the message he would of held one for me. It's all good
Now I speak to you Ant directly and you do apologize for your worker not letting you know. You tell me to come in the next day and you got me. I thought hey that was real big of you. Being the boss and all. I contact you today and inquire about some fish. You lie to me telling me they came in dead. Dude is it that serious? We're talking about fish. A hobby. I know for a fact they didn't come in dead cause I have the pictures of them being acclimated and in your tanks. Then I have fellow reefers in your store sending me pics of the fish you claim came in dead. You told me you spoke to Ivan and he told you what fish to hold. You didn't hold them even though you lied to me and said you did. If they were held there would be a sign on the tank with the persons name. Remember I've been to your shop and seen it personally
Now I say all of that to say this. I wish you the best of luck with your store. I hope you continue to grow and prosper like you envision. I for one you don't have to worry about spending another dime in your store. I know so what. You make plenty. Everyone loving your store right now yes. Yes your the hot thing right now. But before your head gets too big remember max reefs was the spot/store at 1 time also. Seen you there as well as a bunch of customers that I have already seen in your store there. Yeah people feel you put them out of business but you keep treating your customers the way you treat some and you'll be in the same predicament as max reefs. Somebody else will come along and be the next hot thing
Everyone can come to their own conclusions. I don't care. I wrote this cause I felt like it and cause I can. Delete it if you want. Makes no difference to me. I feel better now. Got it off my chest. I know I'm not the only person but in the only person to step up and say something
I was at the Reef Shoppe this weekend. I knew they were getting two shipment from Hawaii because I was waiting for a Potter Angel from one shipment and a pair of Flame wrasses from their second shipment. I know the first shipment arrived of Potter's Angel but they were presold with a person name Anthony called me three times Telling me that it was possible that these fish would not make it . I know he received the second shipment one day late. DOA happen . They are Pretty good when it comes to holding a fish or coral for a fellow reefer . I can't blame him or the Shoppe for my shipment arriving dead. However I can thank him for calling me multiple times about this shipment delay . They do have one of the best selections around when it comes to fish and coral and they do have a very friendly staff. I am Pretty sure he can work something out and get you and me another Potter's Angel .

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I hate the reef shoppe!! I hate them so much!!! Every time I go there they give me really good deals and are so friendly with me. I hate them because of that!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Jp

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
I spoke with Ant today and after a lengthy conversation that lasted all day we both agreed to fight at Madison square garden on November 20th. Admission to this event is gonna be a potters angel with my name clearly marked on the bag B-ridge and a red sea regal angel marked in a bag James. The winner of this fights gets to take Edwin out on a date. We had spoke of Ivan but he cut his long hair and KC but I think kissing him with that beard for the loser would be extreme.
Anyway. All jokes aside. I am a man. A man that can admit wrong and apologize for things I have said and have done. I clearly made a mistake and I can admit to it. It was simply a misunderstanding between myself and Anthony. We were able to talk about it as men and I was wrong. I would like to apologize to the reef shoppe as a man and hope they accept my apology.
Now. To everyone who pm'd me messages on what to say and what I should do I'm asking you to please stop. As you all can see I didn't post anything anyone told me or asked me to say. You can not put a battery in my back and that's why I didn't respond back up until now. For the stores and private sellers and what not please do not contact me anymore with anything that has to do with this establishment. You have been warned. Don't be the next contestant on that summer jam stage. Meaning don't make me out you and put you on blast. To you 2 faced reefers who I've seen at the shop but still decided to message me and try to get me to say things. Be a man and say what you have to say directly to this man if you have the heart.
In no way shape or form did anyone put me up to this or make me apologize. I did it cause it was the right thing and the only thing to do. I was not given or told I would be giving anything for free. No favors. Nothing. Just me doing what's right.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
+1
LOL people saw your OP and tried to turn you out? This is NEW YORK, telling people to go F%#$ themselves on a post then be cool the next day is our God given right!

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I spoke with Ant today and after a lengthy conversation that lasted all day we both agreed to fight at Madison square garden on November 20th. Admission to this event is gonna be a potters angel with my name clearly marked on the bag B-ridge and a red sea regal angel marked in a bag James. The winner of this fights gets to take Edwin out on a date. We had spoke of Ivan but he cut his long hair and KC but I think kissing him with that beard for the loser would be extreme.
Anyway. All jokes aside. I am a man. A man that can admit wrong and apologize for things I have said and have done. I clearly made a mistake and I can admit to it. It was simply a misunderstanding between myself and Anthony. We were able to talk about it as men and I was wrong. I would like to apologize to the reef shoppe as a man and hope they accept my apology.
Now. To everyone who pm'd me messages on what to say and what I should do I'm asking you to please stop. As you all can see I didn't post anything anyone told me or asked me to say. You can not put a battery in my back and that's why I didn't respond back up until now. For the stores and private sellers and what not please do not contact me anymore with anything that has to do with this establishment. You have been warned. Don't be the next contestant on that summer jam stage. Meaning don't make me out you and put you on blast. To you 2 faced reefers who I've seen at the shop but still decided to message me and try to get me to say things. Be a man and say what you have to say directly to this man if you have the heart.
In no way shape or form did anyone put me up to this or make me apologize. I did it cause it was the right thing and the only thing to do. I was not given or told I would be giving anything for free. No favors. Nothing. Just me doing what's right.

talking with you today was funny man its like we had to put our timelines together to finally realize it was a funny misunderstanding but thank you for the post your a stand up guy

p.s. i start training next week :link:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: