DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i usually dont make more than one post about anything in particular. but i really do have to give thanks to my boys over at The Reef Shoppe. no need to mention names because they all take care of me, and hook it up with not only the best prices, but also the best service and advice. Today there were a bunch of reefers all just hanging around. no one rushing anyone. just chillin. talking reef. talking regular daily stuff. meeting MR members. oh yea, dont even let me start with the STUPID LOW prices on everything!!!! for those who werent there today, TRS was letting SPS colonies go for the price of a happy meal!! fish were at prices that i have never seen before. i wish i had a bigger tank because id definitely stock that in no time!! anyway, the best part is when the fish that everyone was waiting for finally arrived. everyone had a look like the waiter just came back with free drinks!! i came in for 2 fish.....walked out with about 6 other things. Anthony, KC, and Edwin....thank you!!!!!!!! (i guess i did mention some names)

2 Helfriechi firefish
3 SPS colonies
1 zoo multi polyp frag
1 plate coral
1 rainbow torch
1 neon tip torch

price??
....................................................................................................................

sorry but if you want to know how much i paid.....you just gotta hit up the shop and see for yourself!!

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thrash::thrash::thrash::thrash::thrash::thrash:

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
del thank you man its just sad i will not be seeing you for a while ....... because your tank is stocked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol dude always a pleasure to have you here we understand the trip you take every just to visit us in the bronx thank you man enjoy all the goods you got

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
oh dude if you only knew. i hit so much traffic on the way home today!!!!! but all good though. im still awake coz im here acclimating my helfriechis damnit!!!! they were shipped in salinity as low as 1.016 !!!!! slowly bringing them to my levels.

Mano29

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Juz like u said del I been there twice this Juz to get one thing and I walk wit so much more look at to day I went to get a Diamond gol Diamond goby and got two and and pair of premium Picasso lol Thoses guys are great

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
long overdue trip to the store today... I picked up three awesome frags and a long awaited mystery wrasse. OMG I'm so happy. Anthony, you kept your promise and I'm glad I waited. the fish is exquisite!!! So much better than others I have seen at the "other" guys. man do you guys deliver.

Anyone looking for mystery wrasses and some higher end wrasses would be well served by paying TRS a visit. They are stocked up with fish and coral. Simply put they are the best...

Thank you ! Thank you !Thank you !Thank you !Thank you !Thank you !Thank you !

Happy Thanksgiving to Anthony, Edwin, KC and Ivan

Last edited:

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just wanted to wish the boys at TRS a Happy Thanksgiving. I been very busy and missed your Big week. But your prices are always at Black Friday prices. So even if you can't make it. TRS always has great prices. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say this shop is great . I'm rebuilding 125 gallon tank and all the guys in the shop has been so helpful and the price has help me buy more than wanted to I shall be back for more expecially when I start to getting SPS thank you for all the help have a great holiday

neker

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
It's always worth the trip to the TRS, Anthony and his crew are awesome guys, their prices are so cheap, please Anthony just don't change.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: