The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
so guys this has been one crazy week but we have been working around the clock to make this happen so here we go with phase 2

designer clowns!!!!!!!

black ice-$32.99
snowflakes-$19.99
onyx-$34.99
platinums-$29.99
*wyoming whites*-$29.99
premium picasso-$22.99
frostbites-$49.99
bullet holes-$49.99
premium black snowflakes-$59.99!!!!
black gladiators-$29.99
pink skunks-$9.99
maroon$14.99

with every pair comes a second deal RBTA'S $24.99(with each pair)

small hippos $14.99
flame angels
mystery wrasse $54.99
multicolor angels-$39.99
coral beauty-$9.99
yellow tangs-$12.99
kole tangs-$14.99
scopas tangs-$14.99
disbar,pink,tricolor,spotfin anthias-$9.99
red sea sailfin-$34.99
sailfin tang-$14.99
yb regal-$59.99
cleaner wrasse-$9.99
mag fox face-$44.99
mandarins-$7.99
powder brown tangs $19.99
valentini puffers $12.99
pintail wrasse pairs
katio wrasse pairs

Way to many fish to list but its all in,newww shipment has landed!!!!!!!! stores loaded up

Thanks once again guys, hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

phase 3
(coming friday)

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I went today and wow I odeed on the 5 doller sps frags. I bought 8 pieces and plan to go back for more the tanks were all well stocked and I made It in time for Anthony opening the clown shipping box, Ive never seen so many clowns together lol. I also bought like 5 anthias for 10 dollars each so now I have 7 in my tank and love it. I picked up a school of 4 cardinals for 20 bucks and I think I might buy 4 more. thank you Anthony for doing a black Friday sale I haven't seen a sale this good since maxium reef in yonkers.

rjl09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really want to thank the reef shoppe for their amazing prices..I literally go there twice a week becuz my new job is 3 blocks away (there goes my pay checks)...lol...smh...but i give props where credit is due....bought 2 small blue hippos for 30, 4 cardinals for 20, blood red shrimp for 15, mandarin for 8. I was there for phase 1 and phase 2 and can't wait phase 3!!

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Picked up a trio of Premium Picasso's and a huge green bubble tip. So far phase 1 and 2 have been off the hook!!! I can't wait to see what TRS pulls out for Phase 3. All Anthony keeps saying is he has a few gems up he's sleeves and under KC's beard.

dj ze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
just want to thank the guys at the reef shop for taking good care of me again today especially for hooking me on the huge orange shoulder tang will look forward to seeing you guys again soon

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
I cant say enough about the guys at the reef shop. I picked up mystery wrasse and boy are they nice... they had about 6 or 7 more and so well stocked with so many other fish too. If the wife would allow me to set up another tank I would stock up. great store, fair prices, caring staff. go get yours. :spin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: