WTBClownfish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let them answer that one but they do have purple elephants, lol.

What's with the lol? Your joke was not funny. Did it really make you laugh out loud? If it did your sense of humor sucks. It Is best you let The Reef Shoppe answer questions and not scare away potential customer. You just continue to sell snails and macro algae you collect from the ocean.

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got a trio of Bimaculatus Anthias last night from the Reef Shoppe. MFF. Great fish. Already out and eating the next morning. I'm going to keep them in the acclimation box for a week but they look fantastic. Thanks Anthony for the low price and staying open late. Should have got a 4th but was short on funds :) The Potters Angel I got a few weeks earlier from you is eating great to.

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What's with the lol? Your joke was not funny. Did it really make you laugh out loud? If it did your sense of humor sucks. It Is best you let The Reef Shoppe answer questions and not scare away potential customer. You just continue to sell snails and macro algae you collect from the ocean.

lighten up buddy im sure coralcruze did not mean to offend you but when was the last time you saw one at an lfs store

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Caribbean Blue Aquatics had about 10 of them in their display tank over the summer and I thought that to be quite unusual. I normally dont buy stuff at non-MR sponsors but my kids wanted to look around. The next time I went back they were all gone. I did not inquire as employees here are a bit anti-social so I just left.

Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I saw the red carpet anemones and they made my carpet look like a baby and my carpets like 14 inches. The big carpet prob measures 2 feet and the red was so bright and price so right I had to contain myself. the other red carpet wasn't that big maybe 16 inches and the price was great am surprised no one jumped on these yet if I didn't own 6 carpets I would have brought one home so I just got the rock anemone am happy with it. Anthony please order some more rock anemones I want like 5 more no lie.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really think the reef shop rocks i have gone to many reef stores in many different states and have not felt as much as a stundent ,friend and lucky shopper as i felt there! BRAVO FELLAS....BRAVO!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: