The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey guys just a quick little update of what we have going on and a small sampler of our stock list

Personifer angels MULTIPLE PAIRS
Scribbled angles 8'' GEM!
Aussie tusk
Lineatus wrasse (small,medium,XL SUPER MALES!)
LabouTI wrasse (small,medium,XL SUPERMALES!)
BABY cross hatch triggers
Fathead anthias(In store special sale pricing.)

RED CARPETS
GREEN CARPETS
BLUE CARPETS
TWO TONE CARPETS
WE GOT CARPETS.......

OUR NEW FRAG SYSTEM IS NOW UP AND 100% RUNNING 8FTX3FT AND FULLY STOCKED WALL TO WALL OVER 400 FRAGS WITH A HUGE VARIETY

IN ADDITION FOR ALL YOU DESIGNER CORAL GUYS WE HAVE ADDED A FULL SECTION OVER 100 FRAGS OF HALLUCINATIONS,PINK KRAKS,SPACE INVADERS, TO MUCH TO LIST ALL HOME GROWN FROM DIRECT LINEAGE FOR HALF THE COST! CANT BEAT THAT.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON

ANTHONY
JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR ALL OF THE LATE RESPONSES THIS WEEK I HAVE NOT BEEN AT THE STORE, I WAS ACTUALLY DEALING WITH A MEDICAL ISSUE THIS WEEK, THAT ACTUALLY LANDED ME IN THE HOSPITAL, THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO REACHED OUT TO ME IT MEANT A LOT,IM EXTREMELY GLAD I HAVE THE STORE NOT ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE BEING THERE BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE NEW FRIENDS I HAVE MADE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..........WELL IM BACK AND ITS GO TIME 110%

PICS COMING SOON!

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
our new frag system is now up and 100% running 8ftx3ft and fully stocked wall to wall over 400 frags with a huge variety

in addition for all you designer coral guys we have added a full section over 100 frags of hallucinations,pink kraks,space invaders, to much to list all home grown from direct lineage for half the cost! Cant beat that.

Pics coming soon!

pics pics pics!!!!!

cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got busted, i thought that i only bought 1 .... JK ... i hope to be there soon cause i am off of work on vacation for the next two week. I think i may be up next week to take the 2.5 hour trip. I want the tank to look better during CHristmas

clasystems

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anthony,
Just want to thank you again for the great fish you sold me yesterday. You guys are unbeatable with almost anything (excluding tolls). Met a few cool folks at the shop yesterday and got thoroughly reprimanded by the misses for being MIA for a couple hours.
Chris

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
picked up a few things from TRS this weekend including "One Eyed will angels" and couldn't have been happier. thx guys.

dude... I spent almost 2 hours with you on Sat. had no clue you were sick. Glad to see your better.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: