House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
House... didn't I tell you about them? Anthony and the guys are just fenomenal. Truely a jem of a store. One of the all time best LFS I've been to in 17 years not only is the vibe at the store there but also the people there will help you get whatever you need. Glad you went.

Thanks Anthony, KC Edwin, and of course Ivan !!!!

It's all your fault :)

And I appreciate the referral (and the corals form you :))

House

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Finally took the time to head down to the Bronx. After knowing the ins-and-outs of the business for the past 10 years, I have to say this is by far the best reef shop I have seen in years - maybe 10 years.

Lately, I have been visiting reef shops in the region and enter with a pocket full of money hoping to get excited about getting my tank back on track. At these past store visits, I leave with one, maybe 2 items and I usually don't spend more than $100 and am usually disappointed at the prices, the limit on the selection and the overall health of the animals as well as the look of the store.

ENTER THE REEF SHOPPE:

WOW - Finally, I can be excited again about a retail store making enough money to be honest without ripping the customer to shreds letting them leave with spending a few dollars.

I walked out with a canary blenny, a cleaner wrasse, a mandarin goby, a Salon Fairy wrasse, a frag of electric green frogspawn, a red lobo frag and 20 large Tongan nassarius snails and a dozen algae grazer snails.

If you haven't taken the time to visit this shoppe, you should take some time to do so. If you want to spend $25, you can walk out with a frag or two. If you want to spend a few hundred, you better bring a box for all your loot. Fish prices are spot on and frag choices range far and wide enough for you to decide to spend a little or to keep going :)

KC, thanks for helping me out today and packing up all my stuff. I forgot to get one or two things I wanted when I was there and will definitely be back in a week or so for some additional corals and fish.

A must visit!!

House

wow reading this blows me away thank you so much I'm glad you enjoyed your visit we are extremely happy to hear about your visit think you and see you soon and kc wants to extended a special thank you

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
hey those sticks you guy's got last night are amazing. to every one out there go see the new acros they got in last night before they are gone, definitely worth the trip. you just don't see stuff like that too often.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: