The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey guys sorry i haven't been posting much(wifi is horrible)here is a small sample!when i mean small i mean small sample of what i have been up to i have a couple corals (lps) landing this weekend (very nice pieces)

i will have a huge thread coming with tons of pictures and timelines of what days the corals will land for now here is a couple of sample pictures =)))))

some dates to note this weekend i have lps coming in (i went through over a hundred torch corals and i promise you have never seen any like this!) just some nice stock coming in sps land.......................................... stay posted :spin::wink1:

just know that i picked enough corals that i will be receiving hefty shipments the next few weeks

sps tank is from a great store in bangkok that i had visited (world wide reef)

Attachments

• IMG_4229.jpg
    IMG_4229.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_4230.jpg
    IMG_4230.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 1,297
  • P4184478.jpg
    P4184478.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,304
  • P4184493.jpg
    P4184493.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,305
  • P4184494.jpg
    P4184494.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,439
Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Silly Ant - Wifi doesn't work underwater (you have to come up for air once in a while). Was about to send out search and rescue. I've been watching too much Criminal Minds International - was worried brotha!

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think you should get together with KC and put a signature on some of these rare SPS. But first let me pick out the ones I like before you do it. :wink1::wink1: The experience your enjoying is a memory that will last you your life time. Nurture these and grow them. You Jacques Cousteau....

Last edited:

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
thanks for all the responses guys i needed this laugh I'm not going to lie I'm surrounded by corals and fish almost every day of this trip but I'm really starting to miss the store thank you for the support and see you all soon

oh and I'm not so pale anymore no sunblock when diving for corals=sun burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
so when are we going to see these gems? now don't be grreedee and keep all of them Ant

i arranged for shipping this weekend wanted to be here when they land =) :spin:

pat-all the par readings etc are in and all i can say is wow I'm suprised the gap between natural sunlight and artificial lighting just got confusing:spin: really odd readings did a lot of testing during high tide and low tide ranging from 3meters-9meters on spots i pinpointed with flags we will talk more when i see you but I'm getting all my pictures and order dates together now i just landed

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: