Reef-A-Palooza

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Many vendors hard at work setting up so that they can bring to you some of the best coral, fish and dry goods within the marine industry. Don't miss out on this inaugural event.

Attachments

• 20150626_160244.jpg
    20150626_160244.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 20150626_160321.jpg
    20150626_160321.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 353

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Would like to hear from Reef A Palooza about they chances of they returning back next year. From me personally going and from the remarks I would say it was very successful. I went the first day and it was a nice turn out. Would like to know how N.Y and N.J compares to places like Florida and CA. I would say they had a better turn out than they expected. Tell us how did we do.....

ReefDiver

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I went on Saturday. Picked up RBTA, eco - gorg, mixed zoa colony, all at reasonable prices (less than buying online and paying shipping). Bot a mag ceramic shelf from Dave at Alt Reefs. I got a few freebies from some of the large vendor booths, but didnt realize that there were more freebies around.

All in all it was fun event on a rainy afternoon. Pretty good representation of vendors. I can see the potential for this to get bigger and better.

Metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I went on Saturday. Picked up RBTA, eco - gorg, mixed zoa colony, all at reasonable prices (less than buying online and paying shipping). Bot a mag ceramic shelf from Dave at Alt Reefs. I got a few freebies from some of the large vendor booths, but didnt realize that there were more freebies around.

All in all it was fun event on a rainy afternoon. Pretty good representation of vendors. I can see the potential for this to get bigger and better.

Nice to see you again, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up longer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: