piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For all the vendors that will be at 2016 Ny/NJ Reef A Palooza. We should post what is on our bucket list so vendors can bring it to show. We know we will see plenty of goodies, for people can save on shipping from guys that you would buy from online. Here a chance to say this is what your looking for.
I would start looking for some Maze Brains purple worm and green. Super Blue Tenius Acropora .......

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
whats the price point for corals at this show? I heard last year was expensive. I'm considering going but if everything is overpriced, whats the point?

If you are into this hobby which I know you are. You will really enjoy it. The prices are no difference from buying from they store. You will see many different things and you just going to one place which everybody under same roof. Beside we can bother Anthony (TRS). This is a must for us on the east side. Most of these events are south or west. Just check out the list of vendors .

http://reefapaloozashow.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/RAP_NY-2016_6_2_2.pdf

cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sticks for me. I am going to honor as many Vendors as possible. So Anthony ( TRS) looks like you spot is at the entrance. You will be first. I hope i get the same deals that you give me when i goto the shoppe. If not leave some stick at the shop and i will go to the Bronx instead.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: