tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
this is my first post great site i have 7 tanks my 75 gallon reef is running on a refugium i have purpal coraline all over my refugium but none in my main tank i have alot of red macro algee in there also pinks orange some green im using pc about 260 watts calcium is 460 nitrate is a little high about 20-30 using ro only about two months is it just a waiting game or is there anything i can do i wont use purpalup:banghead:

jasonperez

MY BABIES
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hay can you fowered the thread im having the same problem no coriline but alot of green red brown and tiny bit of black just on the sand is that bad let me know wassup

tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
well i have red macro algee with pinks and orange i dont think black is good and if you have red slime thats syno bacteria witch defenitly is not good brown hair and green isnt good either what kind of lights do you have and whats your nitrates that deffenitly has alot to do with it also phosphates and what kind of water do you use

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
scrape some off of the fuge so that it disolves into your water.. it will eventually spread to your rocks. i noticed when i used to dose my tank with kent a and b ionic for nano tanks, my tank started to explode. this was a few months back and my coraline is florishing since. whenever you see some on the glass just scrape it with a credit card

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: