New Here! Advice on my setup please!!! Complete beginner!

aclman88

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I am in the process of turning my Imagitarium 3.7 Pro aquarium into a pico reef and have been creating a spreadsheet that outlines the setup including the budget, items I think I need (including links/prices), possible items I may want, and a list of some fauna I'm considering.

Feel free to check out the spreadsheet and give me any feedback!!!! I might end up getting the Kesser A80 Tuna blue light if I can find a good deal on a used one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAf1h8uNN3Rf1aKYOcqVy9f_VYIPanVdvmKoRWLoQu4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

jjfriscia

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Definitely get a temperature controller. I think its a must for this size setup. I'm using this tank for freshwater shrimp and found that most of the hearers will overheat this size tank. I also bought a usb fan that connects to the cool side for when the temp is too hot. Worked great:beer:

jayver

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
with your budget you might want to go bigger. bigger is better always. 10 gallon all in ones or JBJs are usually good. JBJ biocubes come with everything but a heater so idk you may run into problems with such a small tank. parameters aren't as consistent and you will find yourself doing more maintenance on it. thats just my 2 cents from experience :)

Featured Sponsors