pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
A few days ago, I've noticed some small particles in the water. I tought nothing of it, and I still do. It looks to be some sort of spawning (I recently added a coco worm to the system).Ok, I know this isn't much but her it goes. They're about 1/16 of an inch long very thin and white in color. I stormmed and cleand my tank yesterday, but it seams like it has come back today. well, I'm going try to find some reading on this subjet. But, if anyone has any idea about what I'm experiencing PM me. Thanks :splitspin

TripleT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days ago, I've noticed some small particles in the water. I tought nothing of it, and I still do. It looks to be some sort of spawning (I recently added a coco worm to the system).Ok, I know this isn't much but her it goes. They're about 1/16 of an inch long very thin and white in color. I stormmed and cleand my tank yesterday, but it seams like it has come back today. well, I'm going try to find some reading on this subjet. But, if anyone has any idea about what I'm experiencing PM me. Thanks :splitspin

Are they swimming? Copepods? Itty bitty worms?

Do you see them all the time, under any lighting conditions?

Can you get pics?

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Doesn't look like they are swimming. Not Copepods, very white in color. Itty bitty worms fits the discription better. They reminde me of Ant eggs, just a bit smaller and no limbs. And yes, they're out in any lighting conditon. I can't get the camera to foucos on them. Thanks for the reply

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
u might jus have to pass that cocoworm to ur budd jae lol it aint nothing probably jus nature takin its natural course or it could b that leather u chopped down comin back to haunt u

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Do they look like this?
flatworm.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: