robbous

REEFERROB
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell my 160watt pacific sun 160 watt led lights 1 master and 2 slaves for a price of 2200. that is a 1000 savings in what i paid for these wonderful lights. i am looking to see if there is any interest in anyone buying them. i am selling because i want to go with a different lighting system. the pacific suns i have are currently running on my 150 gal tank and have been for exactly 1 year now, see photo below of lights on my tank.they are bluetooth controled by computer thru the pacific sun software. The Kelvin range varies from 13300 kelvin to 22000 kelvin. and you can control the blue and white lights each from 0-100 % power, for sunrise to sunset. also has moon phase. here is a link for the lights that i have and google pacific sun led to get all the info on these lights. http://www.pacific-sun.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=56. Please pm me if your interested in these lights. i will ship to usa only if there is anyone interested in buying these units.

Attachments

• 150 GAL TANK.jpg
    150 GAL TANK.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 409
  • monti.jpg
    monti.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 406

robbous

REEFERROB
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i keep them at 18,000 but my master unit **** the bed about 2 months ago and i shipped the unit back to rafal07013 from here who i purchased the units from to fix the master for me but he never sent the 1,000 dollar unit back to me so now i can not use the fiunctions of these lights and to boot i am out 1000 that i paid for the master unit from rafal

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: