waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am almost finished upgrading to my 33G long tank and will soon be getting rid of my 15G tank and would like it to go to someone who could make use of it. I'm not really sure how much to charge, so I'll just ask for best offer. Here's the specs and pics.

I will need to get rid of it in a week or 2. I'm not really sure how much to charge, so I'll just ask for best offer. This is priced to sell, so it is important that someone be ready to take off my hands.

The tank is 4 years old, and very healthy. there are no hidden problems or critters with it.

15G tank
Metal stand from Petland- only 2 months old
2x36W power compact lighting. I took out the fan because it was noisy, but I can give to you to rewire.
1x13W light over my "in tank" refugium.
Ebo-jager heater 75W
Rio 200 powerhead
Aqua clear HOB with coralife super skimmer, tubing and air pum.
30-40 lbs of sand. It is a DSB. Sand is still good to use.
I'll include the water too if you really want it.

Here's some pics. The salt creep cna be cleaned off.

DSCN1267.JPG

DSCN1268.JPG

DSCN1270.JPG

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ok I'm going to blow all you sukers out the park.
$10! ...all I really want is the:
1) Rio 200 powerhead
2) HOB filter with skimmer
3) Heater.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
LOL chief...:argue:.

Honestly though Walter, I want those items and will negotiate price. But if you don't want to part...it's ok.

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I guess I turned Manhattan Reefs into Ebay! I'm not really looking to part out as I really want to get rid of the tank. It will probably go to whoever has a decent price and can come by and pick it up quickly. I will not hold very long once I move everything to my new tank. I'll let you all know when that is. Good to know I have some interest, even if it is for a few bucks.

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Okay I am parting this tank out (kinda) I traded the lights and am going to try to return the stand to Petland for credit. SO I have the following leftover:

15G tank
Ebo-jager heater 75W
Rio 200 powerhead
Aqua clear HOB with coralife super skimmer, tubing and air pum.
30-40 lbs of sand. It is a DSB. Sand is still good to use.
I'll include the water too if you really want it.

ALL FOR ONLY $15.

Need to get rid of soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: