joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=809771

above is the link from where i boughtthese two corals.
i have been out of the country for a while and the guy was kind enough to hold them for me...but the way things are working out, im not sure when ill be back.

so im gonna have to sell these two pieces....both of which are still at the guys house and safe in his reef tank.

so basiclly if your intrested lemme know and ill tell him and u can arange pickup at his house,,,,after you paypal me.
they are lil small colonies, not a 1" frag...

prices on the same as on the link.

lemme know

thanks
J

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Dave,

Are you going into Jersey to pick it up? If you are I might want to get something also or go with you. Let me know. I also have pics of al the colonies and frags he has.

Kasei

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Pseudo said:
Hey Dave,

Are you going into Jersey to pick it up? If you are I might want to get something also or go with you. Let me know. I also have pics of al the colonies and frags he has.

Kasei
please send pics
i'm going tuesday if you want to go with me let me know

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Pseudo said:
Email sent. Tuesday is a no go. I will figure out what I want to do and let you know.

Later,

Kasei
he works during the day so we would have to go at night or a weekend. let me know what works for you. it's pretty far.

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
stylo is still availible,

but no pics....everything in his tank is super healthy, and many on RC...or anyone that knows himn can atest to that.

lemme know if u want it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: