• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Im thinking of going a different route with LED setup and these are not woking out on my shape tank. they are incredible lights and i cant rave about them enough but for my 92 corner they just dont cover the whole tank. these are the ACAN A 103 3foot that retail for $1875 im selling for $1200. they are around 9 months old and will do a 4 to 5 foot rectangle tank with no problem. im am very sad to have to sell these because the guys at ACAN are top notch and this unit is incredible. if you are interested you may have to give me 2 weeks to get my new lights and i will sadly hand them over..PM me for alot more details if interested

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Alright im changing my mind. Im going to buy one unit of AQUA Illunination for the rear of the tank and move my ACANS up 5 inches. if i get a nice color match and better spread in the front and sides i will keep them Acans if its not a good match and coverage is the same i will put these back up for sale. Mods close for now please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: