• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It hurts, but I am going to slowly start selling off the contents of my 180. I never had the resources to recover from the last two blackouts and a power outage which affected MY apartment (main fuse blew)

Anyway... My green carpet is green and white (with a very nice pattern), opens up to about 18 inches across and is VERY healthy. He has happened to climb up on the glass, making it MUCH easier to get him out. I am asking $150 (*PRICE DROP*) or trade for something I need or want, I think it is worth considerably more.

My wife wanted me to transfer it to my 40, but there is NO way I can do that.

This anemone needs a BIG tank. He has stayed put for over 5 years and only moved because my controller died and the lights were out for two days.

Anyone that is interested please PM me.

A very old picture below:

carpet.jpg

Best,

Alfred

Last edited:

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
One more bump... I am willing to entertain a trade. I am looking for an MP20, LED lighting and a pump for my ETS Reefdevil skimmer. Willing to offset value with cash...

This is a beautiful anemone.

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The real issue is lighting and having adequate circulation. As long as your maintenance routine is good I don't see a problem having it with a pair of clowns.

What are the specs of your system?

Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: