46   0   0
I have about 125-150lbs of dry live rock to get rid of. $125

P1020116.jpg

P1020115.jpg

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Since both the buyer and seller have been here a while I assume you both know what is really being sold. But keep in mind there are newbies here and if you say live rock they will assume it is live even though you did say it was dried.

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Since both the buyer and seller have been here a while I assume you both know what is really being sold. But keep in mind there are newbies here and if you say live rock they will assume it is live even though you did say it was dried.

I half agree. I too don't like the term "dry live rock" but I think it implies that it needs to be cured before use. But then again, all rock should be soaked and tested before use.

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
How about dead Rock?

Unfortunately I can't speak for the uneducated nor is it my responsibility to educate them, if they know what they are getting into when making the commitment of getting into this hobby then they should know what it means. Any and all dry or live rock should be cured before placing it into the display tank.

The picture speaks for itself, the rock is not in a tank so common sense would dictate that it is not live at the moment but was live at one point.

Last edited:

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How about dead Rock?

Unfortunately I can't speak for the uneducated nor is it my responsibility to educate them, if they know what they are getting into when making the commitment of getting into this hobby then they should know what it means. Any and all dry or live rock should be cured before placing it into the display tank.

The picture speaks for itself, the rock is not in a tank so common sense would dictate that it is not live at the moment but was live at one point.

Nothing against your ad! It is great looking rock! Sorry to hijack!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: