Stackbundles

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Been 5 days no power. I decided to break down my 75 gallon tank. I feel real bad because I know my tank is not getting the help it needs. Beginning Tom morning I will be giving away the following:
Salfin tang
Blue hippo tang
Yellow tang
Mandarin
2 tomato clowns
Wrasse

I also have a bunch of soft and Lps corals but to be honest with no light they seem like they are on the way out.
The fish seem fine.

I have no clue when I will get power again. Just can't take the feeling of not helping these little guys no more.
Pick up in east meadow ny. I prefer to give them out to one person then breaking it up.

Stack

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i hope the person who picks them up still gives you money for them. i hate when you put stuff up for free and they all come out of the wood work especially during this bad time. if you want to keep going bring them to me with some equipment and i will hold them for you as long as you need

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Im in middle village queens my tank was wipe out. All my livestock gone. Due to sandy. But i got it back up running i check the water n is good. If u need a tank to hold stuff im ur guy. I got a 72 bow. Only 1 damsel survived. Let me know if i can help and im not looking for anything back no money no free frag no free fish. No nothing i just been trying to help n no1 aparently have need it which is good. So let me know. I also got gas in my car i can drive.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
i hope the person who picks them up still gives you money for them. i hate when you put stuff up for free and they all come out of the wood work especially during this bad time. if you want to keep going bring them to me with some equipment and i will hold them for you as long as you need

+100

i just got power back in new hyde park & most of my stuff made it. my 168G FOWLR is running empty. since you're only 15 min from me, i have no problem holding the fish for you until your power returns. the only dilemma is it's 36" deep & corals would suffer without strong lighting. i can hold the corals in my 20H. just don't give up so quickly...you have a lot of support on MR. pm me with any questions.

Last edited:

jcono

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
+100 !!!

Don't give up! Let one of these generous folks help out-

I know you just want the animals to have a decent life, and that's very commendable- but if you hand them over to just anyone there's a good chance the fish won't be cared for the way they deserve.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: