sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers

I know there have been a lot of reefers on this forum who have lost their tanks to Sandy. It is very disheartening to see the tank crash when each one of us care for our tanks so much.

I will not be able to make it to the swap.

In the spirit of helping those who lost everything, I have decided to donate SPS frags to help rebuild.

At this time I will be fragging

Large Pink Acro colony. I can frag about 10 - 12 pieces
4 - 5 frags of ORA Orange Digi Frags.
4 - 5 frags of ORA Valida TriColor.
2 - 3 frags of ORA Plum Crazy

If you plan on restarting the tanks, reply to this thread of what you would like.

This is a great hobby and an even better community. So put your chin up and start the rebuild.

I would like to request that everyone please limit the choice to 2 frags only. This way more people can get some stuff.

Can I request that you please reply to this thread on what you need instead of sending me a PM :) :) I am getting flooded via PM's. :).

Frags can be picked up in Monroe, NJ - 08831 in about 2 - 3 weeks time.

Sunny

Last edited:

BuGG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
hi sunny, i was able to move most of my corals and fish to my in-laws' tank. theirs just finished cycling. however, my tank is DOA so i will have to start over. i still don't have power so i can't even start cycling yet.

anyway, i'm not sure if that is eligible for your offer. if it is, i would gladly take a valida tricolor if there is one available. i know i did not lose as much as others, so no biggie if you're all out of free frags.

thanks!!

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
hi sunny, i was able to move most of my corals and fish to my in-laws' tank. theirs just finished cycling. however, my tank is DOA so i will have to start over. i still don't have power so i can't even start cycling yet.

anyway, i'm not sure if that is eligible for your offer. if it is, i would gladly take a valida tricolor if there is one available. i know i did not lose as much as others, so no biggie if you're all out of free frags.

thanks!!

Bugg

NP. I will save a tricolor frag for you. I have two colonies of ORA tricolor, so I can frag it anytime. Just make sure you have stable parameters, start slow and when you are ready to accept SPS, look me up.

Good luck!

Sunny

JPK_NJ

John
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good to see things like this! My 70g SPS cube got completely nuked. All fish dead, all corals dead, only thing that is making a comeback is a duncan colony. Not sure I'm going to start over with SPS. Took me 3 yrs to grow everything out from frags and find quality frags.

Before and after.....

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 80

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: