aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am selling a 15 Gal tall cube, with stand, sump and lights
? Tank dimensions are: 13w x 13d x 20h
It is drilled with an overflow box, 3/4" bulkhead and an external durso. Has some scratches but most are not noticable when the tank is full. (I have just seen them now the tank is empty)
? Sump is 10Gal with two compartments - one has drip plate and bio balls (up to you if you want them).
? Canopy has 3 x 13W CFs and 1x 20W CF
? Stand is super rugged 2x4 and ply construction
Asking $120.00 to put towards my new 30Gal Bowfront.
dscn00044fd.jpg
dscn00055mi.jpg

There is also a picture of the tank when it was up and running in my photo gallery called 'nano'

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi! aaron:

I am in the middle of getting rid of my 120 rr tank, if it is still available in a couple of weeks I will take it. I want to start a seahorse tank with just 2 seahorses. I think it would be a good size.I still have corals to get rid of then I would be able to take the tank.

thanks,

danny

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm actually going to Australia this weekend until the 11th of september, is this around the time you were thinking of getting the tank danny (or house)?
Just in case i dont respond to any PMs it's still available and i really hope to get rid of it when i get back - my wife says i cant set up the new tank until its gone

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
15 gal nano

Hi! Aaron:

can I use the sump as a mud filter, one compartment for macro algae & mud sediment & the 2nd compartment for my heater? I quess the return is in the 2nd compartment?

I see that you had an anenome in the tank, can the pc's handle a rose anenome?

thanks,

danny

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dannny, The sump would need a second piece of glass siliconed in to create a compartment for the mud - currently the glass divider runs from the top to about 2" above the bottom.
As far as the lights go i only ever had a condi anemone in there, i would definitely upgrade the lights to maybe a 150w MH.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: