ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Elos Midi 36 gallon Tank/Stand/Elos Sump/Sicce Return Pump/Elos/Needlewheel Skimmer for Sale

You can see the specs here:

http://premiumaquatics.com/store/me...Product_Code=EO-MIDI&Category_Code=Elos-tanks
Retails for $1979 but I'm sure you can sweet talk Ralph at the Elos store to give you slight discount but from my experience that's not going to be much. You can probably buy new for $1900 even

Dimensions are: 22.5"x19.7"x19.1"

Firm Price: $950 or equivalent trade or trade + cash for the following items only: MP40/MP10, Bubble King Mini 160 or other high end skimmer suitable for a 50-60 gallon water volume

Includes the Following:

Tank/Stand/Sump/Skimmer/Return pump/Drain and return hoses, + mesh net for top to prevent fish from jumping + custom cutting board

Reason for Selling: Upgrade to a larger footprint tank

Here are some pictures:

Side View
6e79547c-9914-4b8d-a1eb-6850c8263c3d.jpg

Custom cutting board

A079064A-4F31-4F25-82C2-7F28B97811C8-372-000000384D16A2FB.jpg

The tank is currently running and I expect to break it down within the next two weeks.

Tank is in excellent condition but for the OCD types there are a few light scratches (you can't feel them with your finger) on the front starfire pane.

Any other questions just pm me. I'm willing to deliver in NJ within a reasonable distance but I think you should check out the tank first.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks Eric

Just want to be clear

I'll trade for any of the above items provided they equal in value for the midi

Example: you have a BK mini 160 and let's say they go for used $450 (making up a number here) so you would need to make up $500.

Or maybe you have a bnib mp40w and a used BK so assuming the going rate is $400 for an mp40w the difference to make up would be $100 etc... etc...

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I've been getting pm's for trades other than what I have listed so at this point unless you have a bk mini 160 or a vortech mp40w or and I'll put this out there (a bigger elos system preferably a system 70) + cash on my end I'm not interested in any trades. Otherwise straight up sale for the midi which is 50% of retail. If you want a new tank you can purchase one new from the elos store. If you want to save some money and buy a great used tank then the price is $950.

I'm in no rush to sell so please no low ball offers.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: