2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm tired of fighting this algae so i'm switching over to fresh water. I'll update the listing as I go finding things. I want to try and sell the livestock before the equipment.

Corals
Acans
About 10-15lb LR with ~50 heads SOLD

About 8lb rock with a few red/ white heads and about 15-20 ice blue heads $40

vibrant green with purple ~15 heads SOLD
soft purple/ light green ~7 heads SOLD
unknown SPS SOLD
5 head Duncan $40 SOLD
lobo SOLD
beautiful tri color chalice ~4" across SOLD
Paly colony with the live rock $40 SOLD
Zoas SOLD
nean green toadstool 9-10" or so wide $50 SOLD
Fish
yellow tang 4-5" SOLD
one spot foxface 4-5" SOLD
the barred dartfish 4-5" SOLD
yellow candy hogfish 3-4" SOLD

Equipment

Custom King Acrylic frag tank 20x9x8tall with a overflow on the right. plastidipped the back and bottom black $75

2 lumen max elite reflectors with 250w vertex ballast and 14k pheonix bulbs, bulbs are about 4 months old $450

Spectrapure UHE 100 or 150GPD RO/DI unit that needs some parts with a 15g tank- $250

2.5 gallon AGE tank - SOLD
BRS dual chamber reactor SOLD
tank and stand AGE 30 high on a steel stand drilled for a RO/DI line holding onto this
2 unopened red sea coral pro salt buckets SOLD
unused icecap 660 ballast SOLD

2 60" reflectors - $10

2 24" reflectors $10

24" and 60" unused Geissenmann Actinic+ T5 bulbs $40 for all

Royal Exclusive Alpha 250 Skimmer that needs a volute and a new pinwheel $500

Profilux Plus II with a 4 outlet powerbar and a 6 outlet powerbar, 7.0 & 9.0 pH solution, temp and pH sensor (in need or replacement) and the serial cable 99% sure the brain on this is dead, Profilux View II, unused, Profilux Pump Controller, unused $175

all the supplements you see for $50. SOLD
Coral Prop. frag station Sold

10G with bottom and back painted light blue. Never had copper $5

basically new Current USA 18" 2xT5 fixture $50
Current USA 24" 2xT5 fixture $80

new filter sock holder $10
koralia K1 SOLD
Sicce Voyager 4 SOLD
Seio M620 $5

2 magnetic frag racks, 1 corner. Missing 2 magnets and one of the straight ones has a crack that doesn't effect it. $30 for all three
Sybon refractometer SOLD
4 pairs of icecap standoffs and endcaps, missing 1 bulb holder and a few bolts for the bulb holders SOLD

Tank is in Yonkers, I live in NJ and can meet withing a reasonable distance. Don't expect me to pay $30 in tolls to drop of $20 of stuff. Otherwise make me offers. If you have 60" lights or some FW stuff I may be interested in a trade.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: