ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Rimless tank

All:

Just haven't had the time to set this tank up and would be better for someone else to enjoy it. Time is scarce these days. Might keep a small nano but this tank has been sitting in my basement for a few months ready for a new home.

So here goes. Please no lowball offers they will be posted here on this thread. Prices are pretty much firm but I'm a reasonable guy.

(1) 36 x 24 x 17 high rimless tank (purchased tank only from panonhas here on MR for $400) includes a very study 48 x 24 x 34 high stand built by our very own MR member ttony. Selling both for $500.

If you don't want the stand tank is $400 which is what I paid for it.

Here's the deal on the tank. I cut the glass holes 90 elbow since it was reduced from 1.5" to 1" by a previous member prior to panhonas owning the tank. He only owned it for a month or two. Tank is very sturdy 1/2" thick glass starfire front. No scratches on front pane. There is one scratch on the left side pane but you really have to stare at it from an angle. I will order new 90's from gl*******s.com if you decide to purchase the tank. You really need to stay at 1.5" drains for the gl*******s overflow to work properly with minimal noise. It can work with a 1" reduction and valves but I don't think it's wise. I also have all of the 1.5" PVC and elbows (new) needed to plumb the tank from the overflow. Also comes with a screen top

See pics below:

1428551E-6CCA-4BB5-91A2-9D30EB3E7394_zpsv4ucdo8w.jpg

Back of tank(you can see the reduction to 1" drain. I cut just below the 1.5" to 1" reduction:

9811D33E-BDCE-4D05-93E4-5544EFB23A5C_zpswnuuqgek.jpg

Bank of tank now (will order new glass holes 90's):

672D406A-A1F4-432C-94FE-A4049AF6E931_zpsxfyz8hzv.jpg

(2) Elite Aquatics Sump $280 firm. I paid $320 for it. Has 2 1" drain holes + adjustable baffle. If you are going to use the sump with this tank drill out the 1" drain holes to 1.5" or have jeff do it. Order something from him and he'll do it for free. I was going to order a top off container and Jeff was gracious enough to offer to enlarge those two holes to accommodate 1.5" drains but I never got around to it.

FC01BAFA-DB71-4E21-B20B-33CCA115B9CA_zpsuyzcs3se.jpg

(3) ATB Skimmer 840 version 2: $350 Seems like this is the going rate. Cleaned up and ready to go. See pic above.

All of the above if purchased separately would be $1130 but if you take all three for $900 I'll throw in some dry rock/and a return pump and help you set it up at your place.

I paid $575 for the stand-new, $400 for the tank, $320 for the sump, and traded my cube /stand/sump worth $350 for the ATB skimmer-$1,645 total so a pretty good deal if you take all three for $900. Brand new for the tank/sump/skimmer it would obviously be a lot more.

I'll have other equipment up as well like tunze 6095's and I'm sure some other stuff I have laying around.

Best way to get a hold of me is through pm. Send me a pm and I'll get back to you with my contact info.

Thanks for looking and no trades at this point.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ernie what type of light mount is that? I'm looking for something like that to hang a couple of Hydra 26's over a 24 x 24 cube. GLWS

Long time no talk. Hope all is well

I'll send you the link on the mount it's a mount for a tv that I got from Amazon. The idea came from a thread on reef central. It might work with the hydras depending on the spacing.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks to marklugo23 and his friend for picking up the tank and enduring 2 hours of traffic.

Skimmer and sump available. Will also have a few items up for sale such as tunze 6095's

I would consider a trade for a nuvo 20 gallon + lighting + circulation pumps +( cash if needed on yours or my end ) that can be used with this tank. That's the only trade I'm considering right now for the sump or skimmer since I'm going back to a desktop tank enough to house my pj Cardinal damsels and one huge saddleback clown + hammer and frogspawn.

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Open to trades for mp10w new style, 20-30 gallon rimless tank + cash depending on what you are trading. LMK what you have otherwise skimmer and sump are available. Will post better pic of sump/skimmer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: