Status
Not open for further replies.

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Switch to FW and after a few months without this the tank is still fine so this is up for sale. Filters are in need of replacement but I'm including some of what you need. I have the flushable filter in there that goes for 60 new. I paid 260 for the filter plus the shipping.

SOLD

Last edited:

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have someone who showed some interested in the spare filters, If someone wants the rest of the unit I'd be willing to split it between the 3 parties.

ifarmer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Switch to FW and after a few months without this the tank is still fine so this is up for sale. Filters are in need of replacement but I'm including some of what you need. I have the flushable filter in there that goes for 60 new. I paid 260 for the filter plus the shipping.

Looking for 155 picked up.

What do you mean when you said you paid $260 plus shipping? Did you pay shippin fees on top of the $260 as well?

Isnt most order over $75 now or over $175 (in the past) qualify for free shipping?

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I looked up the receipt when someone made me an offer. I paid 259.99, after shipping it came out to 319.99. I ordered the washable filter afterwards and that was decently pricey.

ifarmer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Are you sure?
I thougt bulkreefsupply has the $175 or over get free shipping for years. This past summer they changed to $75 free shipping because other places like marinedepot or aquariumspecialty offers $75 or over get free shipping.
Anyways. This BRS 5 stage rodi is a very good system. I have one myself and i think it does the job well for me.

Last edited:

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I haven't had any interest on the bare system so for not looking to part. If someone makes an offer on the system without the water saver then it's yours.

have you considered buying the system and parting it out and keeping the new filters? it really is a deal and you would come out ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: