• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I have two 48" Coralife Aqualight Double Linear Strip Fixtures (see both pictures below). The bulbs have been used for 6 months for about 10 hours a day. They still work great and actually, I had clams underneath them in a 120 gallon that were (and still are) beauiful!

$200 takes both. Pickup in Manhattan only.

[/FONT]

Attachments

• aqualight_53106.jpg
    aqualight_53106.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Btw thanks for the other stuff.. highly appreciate it..

I would love to see pictures of the set up!

BTW, if your cousin wanted to grow plants in the tank as I did, you can buy this setup from Lowes ($30) http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=81769-13537-PPS232RC&lpage=none

and get the Phillips plant lights from Home Depot. They worked great on the FW tank. Lowes does sell plant lights too but I find the Phillips fluorescents to work much better (and they are cheap $5-$8 each).

Last edited:

RareZ

Azad
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have 4 extra bulbs (2 Actinic and two 10,000K) They are the same bulbs that are in the unit.

Answering PMs now.

I will take it if you give me the extra bulbs.. btw how long have you been using the fixture / bulbs & the extra ones are there any use on that? This would be for the tank. Not for the fW.

I will take pics to show you how the setup went. Trying to fix the camera to output the correct collor settings. I will recommend the fixture you mentioned of for him.

Btw do you need any mangroves, let me know and I will bring for you during pick up..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: