Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I purchased a JBJ 2-32 Watts PC hood (one 10 K white, one 12 K marine blue) about 1 to 1 1/2 months ago. It has built-in twin cooling fans and separate switches for the two PC bulbs. Dimensions ( 20"X 6 1/4"X 2 1/4")
(purchased from Fishtown USA based on their very unhelpful advice as to having enough lighting for my 30 gallon square tank.) Suffice it to say, it is not enough. I have already ordered a JBJ 2-130 watt hood. My new lights should be in within 2 to 3 days. I have no real use for this light plus the standard crappy hood light that came with the tank. (18" 15 watt hood. I took out the standard 15 watt bulb and put in a 15 watt Coralife 20 K PC bulb). I was using the standard crap hood in addition to my 64 Watts.

These lights are almost brand new and is rated to have a 1 1/2 year life span. Based on what Fishtown said and what the company that makes it indicates. I am willing to trade it for a used Iceprobe so I can get rid of the noisy fan blowing on my tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: