bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Used for about 4 years and still runs but runs hot. Someone who knows where or how to deal with type of work would benefit from this pump. I can take pics if needed but the link has all the info. pick up 11230
$80 OBO
http://www.aquacave.com/reeflo-mant...e=1&fep=1601&gclid=CJyB8dPhl9ECFclLDQodkbcIbg
cb3b8d9f3b23d5b346d35deca1b8d25f.jpg
f2a3b2f0f2bbd186e5d1facdb8f66ebb.jpg

Last edited:

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
for the power it puts out I guess it's not quiet in comparison to a red dragon pump at 3 x the price. It's a power house and a work horse, it never failed me in years. I even have a brand new spare back up and new replacement when I took this one offline. If I wasn't happy with this pump I wouldn't have purchased two more.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
if anyone knows how to service these pumps its a great deal. you just have to be handy with sort of thing.
ill throw in a reeflo dart that i was going to service when power just went out and was hardly used and looks brand new. I dont know what is wrong with it but it seems like it just might be a short, like i said if your handy you can try to bring it back to life.
Make an offer before i wind up giving it to my LFS. Btw last time i put a manta ray pump outside near my garbage someone took it and probably serviced it and got good use out of it. one mans garbage is anothers mans treasure.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: