ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hey MR

Been a while since I've posted here. I'm selling an elos 70 I purchased from MR member wmagtoto. I basically purchased the tank cleaned it and never set it up. Just sitting in my basement cleaned and ready to go.

I paid $800 for it and am looking for the same but I will throw in a few goodies that didn't come with my purchase. So price is $800.

Here's what's included and came with the tank when I purchased it:

(1) elos 70 rimless tank - I couldn't see any major scratches anywhere or even minor ones. It's the old style elos tank overflow and I think the front pane is low iron.

(2) home made stand by Welmer - nice stand and sturdy for sure but could use a little cleaning - replace the front veneer and maybe revarnish the top if you want to. Stand has led lights and a DJ-8 power strip in the back

(3) custom king sump and all plumbing

Extras

(4) I'm throwing in some dry rock

(5) return pump - eheim - will have to check the model # when I get home

You'll need a skimmer and then you are all set

I'll post some additional pics tonight (attached is a pic of the tank and sump) and thanks for looking. Please no lowball offers. Price is firm I'm throwing in some extras and if I find anything else I'm not going to use I'll throw that in as well

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Pending pick up for this Saturday. Sad to see this tank go. Love the dimensions of this tank and perfect for my space. Hope to start something on a smaller scale but will see.

I have some other stuff I'm not going to use like a radion xr30 g2 and a nice acrylic sump.

Will post some pics of those items as soon as I can and will need to list some prices for these items as well. Just need to see what is a reasonable price.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: