Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone, Im selling my set up to get a new setup. I have a 150 gallon reef ready tank with stand and canopy everything looks great! Only 2 years old the tank date made if not mistaken is april 2014 can double check for you if curious. Im looking to sell the tank stand and canopy, sump, rocks (a lot more rocks than shown) and skimmer.

If interested in just tank,stand,canopy (the stand is great for big sumps nice open back) The stand does have salt creep and such inside the stand will try to clean it up as much as possible.

The sump is 2 years old, (39x13x19) (will throw in return pump its a laguna pump very strong turnover rate 2900 if not mistaken)

Rocks mixture of dry, purple and life rock 160 pounds

Reef Octo Skimmer Classic 225 space saver, see it on some sites going for about $400 worked great for me!
All together is about $1800-$2000 new

Will also throw in anything else I can find around the tank, sure I have bunch of filter socks even brand new ones, salt, wave makers,led lights maybe some aqua clear filters, heaters. I will look around.

I removed the paint from the back of the tank all clear now

A link of what the tank looks like https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/170281-150-gallon-fowlr-48x24x30.html
Im entertain BEST OFFERS! I need everything out asap

Looking for $1100 as buy it now option

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: