Rating - 100%
575   0   0
If u had a reef for a while and wanna try ur hands on some easy sps then ill hook u up. Pm me
Do not pm me if u back in the hobby after a break or if u upgraded and have real state or if u dont have it and want it
No meet up, no shipping, no frags in return, no cash. Just come and pick it up
My location is in my profile. Google it.
Monti confusa
Birdnest
Purple digi
Green stylo
08d6bead46e5636dffc88f0c1e7fb0df.jpg

aeed499a2a00f00fa7124f62962a979d.jpg

7d51b7a1acefe8fb77d40036d73fd24b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Really??? Come on guys. Let newbies to sps enjoy some free frags and perhaps pay it forward later on
I was pretty clear in my first post

And please please!!!! Read the whole post. If u asking me my location clearly u didnt read the whole post. All u saw was the word "FREE"
Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Spesis

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Your SPS

I'm approaching 2 years, have everything but SPS growing. I've tried a few, but no luck on most. I don't know why. My SPS turn white, usually after a few months, mostly from the bottom up . I purchased 5 from Cherry corals, and one started after a few weeks, of course the favorite in the bunch. I was told to cut above the dead coral( white ), and that coral had no change for a while, but now is going white like 2 others. Another 2 seem fine. I appreciate your offer, but I don't want to kill your corals until I fix this issue. Necrosis or lighting, LEDs, I'm not sure why?

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Zip code is more then enough as a location. It gives u a rough idea of how far i am from where u at. And let u know if u willing to drive, take the bus, Uber or walk to pick it up.
No1 in they right mind will put they home address on any public forum!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zip code is more then enough as a location. It gives u a rough idea of how far i am from where u at. And let u know if u willing to drive, take the bus, Uber or walk to pick it up.
No1 in they right mind will put they home address on any public forum!!!
Lol, Ahh I see. I got it as walk around Jamaica and I'll find some sps frags :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Not sure if u serious or not. But just in case u r. Like others have done already. IF and just IF they willing to pick it up (AFTER google my zip code) they will pm me for my full address. N thats how u will pick them up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: