bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Flying out there today will be driving back to nyc on Sunday, anyone know of any fish stores in those areas??

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You think they?ll last that long drive back to nyc

They should but before they bag them at the shop let them know how long their going to stay in the bag, so they can give you bigger bag more water etc and not to many in a bag. You could also use a cooler with a portable air bubbler or plug in a inverter in the car. They ship fish internationally and some fish even survive fish and wild life holds at port.

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
They should but before they bag them at the shop let them know how long their going to stay in the bag, so they can give you bigger bag more water etc and not to many in a bag. You could also use a cooler with a portable air bubbler or plug in a inverter in the car. They ship fish internationally and some fish even survive fish and wild life holds at port.

Cool thanks bro you?re the man!

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Unless it?s very rare and/or very cheap, it?s probably not worth the risk and the hassle.

Agreed. I wouldn't pick up two clowns from Texas, but if he sees something he likes and cant source it here it's not impossible, and besides he can pick up in any closer states, Virginia, Maryland they ain't that far 4-5 hr drive and the livestock would do fine.

bvega789

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Agreed. I wouldn't pick up two clowns from Texas, but if he sees something he likes and cant source it here it's not impossible, and besides he can pick up in any closer states, Virginia, Maryland they ain't that far 4-5 hr drive and the livestock would do fine.

So I shouldn?t pick up in Texas

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: