Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
All frags listed are $10. Pick up only in Staten Island. Cell phone pics below. Thank you in advance.
Mark.

Miami Hurricane chalice - 6 frags
Dragon Soul favia - 3 frags
Reverse Superman monti - 7 frags
Sestosa monti - 2 frags
Tubbs Stellar monti - 3 frags
Sour Apple Birds Nest - 1 frags
Birds of paradise Birds nest - 1 frag
Pink birds nest - 1 frag
Acan Echinata - 4 frags

Attachments

• 20180319_151351-01.jpg
    20180319_151351-01.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:

Joe7cri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Saltwater tanks, and was told by a friend that I should buy some soft coral and leather coral. Would any of your frags qualify as either? SI is a little bit of a drive, but considering I bought my first coral frag today, and the teenage girl behind the counter couldn't tell me anything about it makes me think it might be worth the drive to speak with someone knowledgeable. I probably shouldn't have purchased the frag, but I've had the tank for 7 weeks, the water is doing good, and I really wanted to get something in there, lol. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and Saltwater tanks, and was told by a friend that I should buy some soft coral and leather coral. Would any of your frags qualify as either? SI is a little bit of a drive, but considering I bought my first coral frag today, and the teenage girl behind the counter couldn't tell me anything about it makes me think it might be worth the drive to speak with someone knowledgeable. I probably shouldn't have purchased the frag, but I've had the tank for 7 weeks, the water is doing good, and I really wanted to get something in there, lol. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Sent you a PM.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: