aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Up for sale ATI 24" Powermodule (Discontinued), COMPLETELY SERVICED by ATI North America. It has not been used since service only plugged in.

All end caps, ballasts, and 3 reflectors have been replaced. Yes I paid a pretty penny for this to be fully serviced.

All ATI sunpower parts are interchangable with the powermodule unit.

This light is not made of flimsy aluminum like the current sunpowers. This unit is a tank. Each light has its own individual reflectors and there are 4 fans in the unit 1 fan per 2 bulbs.

Asking $340 - pickup in Long Island 11576 (or Manhattan Upper east side with deposit)
I also have 6 T5 bulbs never used - each retail at $20, Take them all for $90.

Reason for sale - I'm a full on radion user now and i've been holding onto this light for spare in case of some apocalyptic emergency.

My question to ATI North America:
Why was the original powermodule discontinued? To me it seems the aeration of the unit beats the sun power with double the number of fans and the quality of the build is also better and not thin aluminum.

Aaron it is a simply matter of sales volume. There are very few people that would wish to pay for the premium fixture over the Sunpower, not enough people to justify another $25-50,000 in inventory.
Best Regards,
Keith Smith
ATI North America

Dear Aaron Lee,

This communication is to confirm the return of ATI item(s) for repair.

RA#: 10735

Item(s) To Be Returned:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 ATI2007 ATI 24" 8x24W T5 Only Powermodule 773.95
4 ATI3211 ATI 2x24W & 2x39W T5 High-Output Ballast - REGULAR 107.80
6 ATI2219 ATI T5 Socket for Powermodule (Each) 17.70
1 Shipping & Handling Return Shipping Fee -31.00 (To be added to repair bill)
Reported Issue: Ballast out; other issues. Per customer request, rewire entire fixture. Please use returned ballast and sockets in repair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $884.70

Just so we're both on the same page...

ATI NON-WARRANTY REPAIR:

Upon receipt, the item(s) in question will be inspected and tested:
If the repair cost is under $100 (not including any shipping charges) it will be completed without prior authorization.
If the repair cost is over $100 (not including any shipping charges) we will contact you prior to completing the repairs for approval.
If the item(s) prove to be in good working order, we will contact you to arrange for return of the submitted product back to you. Additional shipping charges and fees may apply.

All item(s) must include all parts, any special packaging materials and be returned with a copy of this authorization no more than 30 days from the above date. If these conditions are not met additional charges may apply.

Please remember to pack carefully as we are not responsible for shipping damages and mark the return authorization (RA#) clearly on the outside of the box.

ATI North America will not cover return shipping charges:

? Return Shipping Label included. You are responsible for getting the product(s) back to us at your own expense. Please insure the package for its full value and write the return authorization (RA#) clearly on the outside of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_3987.jpg
    IMG_3987.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3988.jpg
    IMG_3988.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: