lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i am selling 100 pounds of live rock 50/50 mix of fiji and vanisi. fully cured. they have been in the tank for over a year. 100 pounds od live sand also have purple rim monti ( about a foot across), weird monti digi/cap hybrid (6-7 onces across), orange monti digi, purple monti digi, branching green with purpule tip frog spawn (about 5-6 heads), lots of daisy ployp, orange zoos, green zoos, green stars ployp, green center ployps, green monti cap, and some others. also snails, hermits... all this for $550

email: [email protected]

thanks

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi lazyreefer,

are you willing to part your coral, i'm interest in your frogspawn and some zoo, i'm located in Queens too, if so, pls let me know, i can drop by to pick them up any time.

thanks

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your monti digita/cap hybrid. Also some zoos. If the deal for the frog spawn falls through, would also like that as well.

Email me if you decide to part.

lazyreefer

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hi guys got your emails. sorry for beging tardy been really busy at work.... i want to sell all of the live stock at once so i can sell all my equipment as well but if i dont get any response to buy it as a whole i would sell the corals piece by piece. some of the corals are hard to frag cause they grew over the live rock so i am trying to sell them as a whole. i will wait till sunday to see if any one wants the whole thing but if no one replies i will sell them piece by piece

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
How much for the monti caps ?

Pseudo
approve.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: