Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I have the following frags up for sale. Price is $15 per frag. Pick up in Staten Island only.

All Zoas sold

All Monti sold

Milka Stylo 5 frags available (multi branch big pieces one has 8 branches and is 4 inches tall)

I also have 3 Iron man mushrooms same price $15 each.

Thank You
Mark.

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Zoas
Frags contain between 3-5 or more polyps

Scrambled eggs 2 frags available
CB Rainbow Infusions 2 frags available
Utter Chaos 2 frags available

SPS

Green slimmer 2 frags available
Sour apple Birds nest 2 frags available
Milka Stylo 4 frags available (multi branch big pieces)

Hey brotha. can you throw these on reserve for me for pick up, got work tonight till 10pm. if your available tomorrow I can pick up. let me know brotha. In Staten Island as well. Hope all has been well !

Joe7cri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can not say enough good things about Mark, I drove a total of 4 hours round trip and after meeting Mark and seeing his display tank and corals, I would have no problem making the trip every week. Everything is spotless, healthy, big, and what I find even more amazing is that he takes a portion of all the money he makes and uses it to build tanks for wounded vets. His prices are more than reasonable already, but when you find out that he's using the money he make to help other people, it makes him even more amazing. Mark, it was truly a pleasure meeting you today!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: