hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Combo frag of Reef Raft Crazy T Monti and Cornbred Flaming Pheonix. In my tank I have red and yellow Monti?s growing next to each other and the contrast is awesome. One pic is without filter and one pic is with an orange filter to take some of the blue out. For color comparison the Frag front left is Oregon Tort and the right is Jason Fox?s Fox Flame. They?re mounted on an inch and a half square. The Cornbred is two inches long and the Crazy T is about an inch and quarter. Both were bought directly from the original vendors. It?s healed over a month now.

a5ae546ce5b080083a8e07393f1753c5.jpg

a88476625c7265d4bb26ed0e5b2103f3.jpg

dd6888934f96c8a424a7e38dd9b7ae1e.jpg

$275 local pick up and $325 shipped

The third pic is actually Kung Pao and Flaming Pheonix growing together.

I?ll give preference to a local buyer (I?m in Rye Brook, NY) but I?m willing to ship. Full disclosure, I have not shipped before but I have all the right materials from the Many frags I?ve bought, lol. Will refund less shipping if it arrived dead with pic in container within two hours of delivery. Prefer that you pick up from the sorting facility if possible.

If you?re shipping, I have other cheaper frags you could add in if you like.

Thanks for looking!

Howard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
I wanted to say a few words to thank Howard for the trade today. Not only is Howard gracious he also went above and beyond on the trade. Huge absolutely drop dead gorgeous frags I received and really enjoyed my brief stay and chatting reef. He is super passionate about the hobby and knows the importance of aquaculture to our reefs. I learned so much today about rearing clowns too. That was so cool.

Guys if you want some amazing frags do not hesitate to pay Howard a visit. All can say is thank you!

I hope I will grow the frags out to the beauties I saw in your tank.

hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Crazy T

The last Crazy T frag was just sold to Zoous. I know that there were two other Reefers interested. I will cut a few more frags, but I typically like for them to heal a couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Howard

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: