The Blue Lobo?
This one? 150 20190511_094825.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Just want to share my experience with Mike - this is not the first time I bought anything from him, I picked up bunch of sps and lps frags and they are fully open colors are awesome, first batch of frags in my system so he picked the the ones that will do well since this my tank is fairly new, like always he always gives great deals, picking up some acrylic stuff as well from Mike next...

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Just want to share my experience with Mike - this is not the first time I bought anything from him, I picked up bunch of sps and lps frags and they are fully open colors are awesome, first batch of frags in my system so he picked the the ones that will do well since this my tank is fairly new, like always he always gives great deals, picking up some acrylic stuff as well from Mike next...
Thanks Ravi, glad all is doing well. Tanks are packed. Come back when your ready I will hook you up with some acros.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I have not bumped this in a while - anyone looking for a killer pack hit me up. I can do all acros or a nice combo - Hammers - Acans, Chalice, Montis - some really nice unique hard to find pieces as well at some great prices. I am around tomorrow.

Stop by you will leave VERY happy!

Aggi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Great deals ... good quality corals ...Thanks Mike for the good deals and reefbrites ...buy with confidence ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: