Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
No idea where the slide in sock holders are. You can easily make some or have some made.

$50
ad52c6aac8b5fd2a1bef59a1f04df062.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thedragoneel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great sump. Have exact one. You can buy the exact socks for this sump from saltwateraquarium.com. Eshopps rectangular 300 micron bags. Comes 3 in a pack. $50 is a steal if it doesn?t leak. Sump needs two bulkheads which are cheap. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
Great sump. Have exact one. You can buy the exact socks for this sump from saltwateraquarium.com. Eshopps rectangular 300 micron bags. Comes 3 in a pack. $50 is a steal if it doesn?t leak. Sump needs two bulkheads which are cheap. GLWS

Good to know. A friend gave it to me and I never had it in service. It doesnt leak and I'm not sure why there is two lines of tape residue on the corner but i cannot see any repair of any kind. I have been hoarding reef stuff for almost 10 years and need to clean it all out before my wife leaves me :) hence the good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
no one can buy a sump unless they know the dimensions.

You are absolutley right and I apologize. Crazy couple of days and I totally forgot I even posted this until I recieved some PMs. I had to go back and see which sump I actually posted. Sorry for the delay I am working nights. I will go in order of PMS recieved.

914525fivefive3o

Dimensions are
30.25" x 12" x 16" tall

Skimmer section
16 x 11.5

Return section
6 x 11.5
Pickup is either 45 miles north of Manhattan or Tower 3 WTC between 5- 11:15 pm

Last edited:
Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
Thank you i see you have other sumps in the pic. Anything larger pm me. Im trying to get the biggest sump i can fit under an 80g deep blue. Atleast 40 breeder size.

I have 5 sumps currently but none of them are really what you are looking for.

I have one that fits under a 24" x 24" cube perfectly.

I have one that was custom made by Jeff (custom king)to fit in a biocube stand believe it or not. Actually really efficient use of space.

I have another that is almost identical to the eshopps in size.

I have a monster commercial sump right now under my 72 x 24 growout tank. It was actually sourced from vivid aquariums and was shipped from California.The dimensions are 48 x 24 1/2" thick acrylic. 3 x 7" sock holders. Insanely big skimmer section. I will be selling this soon but gonna ask good money for it.

Last but not least I have pretty much what you are looking for but wont be for sale for a couple months. It's a 34 or 36" custom king sump.

Bobyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 5 sumps currently but none of them are really what you are looking for.

I have one that fits under a 24" x 24" cube perfectly.

I have one that was custom made by Jeff (custom king)to fit in a biocube stand believe it or not. Actually really efficient use of space.

I have another that is almost identical to the eshopps in size.

I have a monster commercial sump right now under my 72 x 24 growout tank. It was actually sourced from vivid aquariums and was shipped from California.The dimensions are 48 x 24 1/2" thick acrylic. 3 x 7" sock holders. Insanely big skimmer section. I will be selling this soon but gonna ask good money for it.

Last but not least I have pretty much what you are looking for but wont be for sale for a couple months. It's a 34 or 36" custom king sump.

any details on that 24 x 24 sump?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: