DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a few small frags to trade...

If you are part of the E-tropicals buy(listed under justphish), we can trade when our stuff comes in.

See sample pics here...
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/dallas_nyc
under "stuff to trade"

Spaghetti Algea - I have about 12 sandwich bags worth, free to anyone who wants some.

Blue/Purple Shrooms - 5 or 6 polyps, loose or mounted on small rubble

Encrusting Gorgonian - small rock about 1" square

Capnella - about half of what you see in the picture

Star Polyp - I have two 1" sqaure frags. They are not attached to anything, just growing across the sand. I got this from House of Laughter (I think?). Its very very hardy.

I'm looking for xenia and anthelia, as I lost all of mine in the black out.

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dallas,
I have a frag of Xenia available (no trade needed) and my Anthelia could use a trim as well(But I need to work on that).
If u want to come by, feel free(Park Slope - Brooklyn)to grab some xenia or if u want to wait a week or so I could get you some of both...

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey dallas, are you gonna be at Steves house for the SPS frag group buy? If you are i could use some of that apaghetti Algae. I'll trade ya for some sand you asked for with the baby dusters in it. Ill scrape a hundread or so off my walls for you too.

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm not in on the SPS frag group buy, so I won't be out there this weekend. I traded all the spaghetti algea on reef central, that I had planned to. But I'm sure I can pull out another handful. I do need an infusion of dusters! When ever you are coming into Manhattan let me know, and I will do the same when I come out there..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: