Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,

I have some nice Fiji Pink Alveopora (I think it is Alveopora) with neon green centers for Trade. Anyone interested? Thx.

avleopora1.jpg

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey joetbs,

Thanks dude, you're right, they are not Alveopora

Funny thing is I don't think they are clove polyps either. They almost look like red sea xenia......

Oh well, I guess this has turned into a "Help me ID" thread! lol

Rebels23

[ August 11, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They grow in a mat, I'm pretty sure they're clove polyps. Xenia would pulse. Xenia also does not have green centers. Someone on here was looking for some. I was too but i got a piece from Guiseppe.

joe

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
are they still available and if so, are you willing to sell some? I don't have much to trade as I just recently started stocking my tank.

If so, send me an email at [email protected]

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Hi, I will trade you, if I have something that your interested in.

I have lots of softies. Xenia (3 species, elongata, pompom, bali); Shrooms (green, green frilly, brown frilly, blue, red, bali); Ricordia (red); zoos (orange, pink, brown, red centered, yellow), star polyps (2 species, flourescent green, green frilly). I also have colt coral that is unattached to a rock that I am waiting to attach that your welcome to.

Let me know what you would like.

Shaun

PS Can you meet in Manhattan?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: