Status
Not open for further replies.

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am parting out my 75 gallon tank, which is packed with corals. I am first selling some leathers. I am having trouble getting quality pictures, but there all very nice (if someone has tips to get nice pictures let me know)

I have 2.5" frags 6 of them right now, and two .5" frags. I also have 4 very large leathers, all are in the range of 8X8- 10X12.

I am also posting pictures of a rock with mushrooms, green centers, its about 3in round and about 2.5 in high.

I would like to get $20 for the large frags if you only want one, I can do 2 for $30. (basically $20 is probably the minimum to go through the hassel of meeting someone) so am willing to discount to sell more of them in one shot.

I would like to get $100 for each of the large leathers

For the rock with mushrooms $50, there seems to be about 100 mushrooms on it

I think my prices seem fair, but I will take into condersation any offers.

I have more stuff to come, as I can get pictures,etc together. If your in the Port Jefferson area and want to come check the tank out feel free send me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_2372.jpg
    IMG_2372.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    IMG_2375.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_2380.jpg
    IMG_2380.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_2381.jpg
    IMG_2381.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 451

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what this is (perhaps someone knows) but its a soft coral, it has a green body, with brownishredish fingers and The smaller piece has what look like 5 mushroom style parts. and right now it is 5X5X7 the last two pictures are the same piece (its closer to the front of the tank so easier to take pictures of) The Larger one is about 12X7X5. And is the first picture

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 424

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Floridia/Atlantic Ricordia

I beleive this is floridia Atlantic Ricordia (if someone knows better please correct me) has green body with a bright green center. This colony is made up of at least 15 parts probably more as I quickly counted. It probably needs to be fragged by someone who knows what to do, as I don't think all of them can fully open at once. Its about 8X6 and 3 inches high measuring right now

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 414

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I beleive this is floridia Atlantic Ricordia (if someone knows better please correct me) has green body with a bright green center. This colony is made up of at least 15 parts probably more as I quickly counted. It probably needs to be fragged by someone who knows what to do, as I don't think all of them can fully open at once. Its about 8X6 and 3 inches high measuring right now

Asking price?

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ricordia Price

There seems to be a ton of intrest in the Ricordia and the Green soft coral(still not sure what it is).

The Ricordia colony is $100
The Small Green soft coral colony is $100
The Large Gree soft coral colony is $150

I hopefully will be posting the rest of the corals tonight. I will be home showing the corals to perspective buyers tonight (sunday evening, starting at 6. if you pm me with your e-mail or phone number I will give you directions

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the green coral is a hard coral, its very bright under the artintics, i'm not sure what type it is.

I am just guessing on a lot of the prices, as I don't know the identification of everything, and kind of going along with prices well below what my lfs sells things for. But i will consider any offers as I do need to sell everything out of the tank.

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone intrested in anything? So far even though almost everything was spoken for, no one has shown up. If your intrested send me a PM, also when you would like to stop by. I live in Port jefferson station, and will be available this wends+friday night and sat and sunday this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: