• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been making room in my tank for incoming frag swap purchases. I have the following frags for sale - price is listed on each photograph. I have one frag of "wonder woman" or "zombie eye" zoanthids, one frag of mint green center zoanthids and multiple frags of assorted zoanthids - most of which are purple with pink centers, or tan with blue rings and pink centers. They are mixed up on the rocks. I also have two frags of pretty blue blastos. Following the photos are pictures of the mother colonies. All frags are mounted on LR, NOT plugs.

Pick up is on the UES (or in Park Slope if Eric is willing to bring them to his place). I'd like these out before the frag swap.

(Sorry for the poor photos - hopefully the mother colony photos will give you an idea of how they actually look in the tank. It's hard to get photos without distortion. Maybe I need a frag tank. :) )

fragA.jpg

fragB.jpg

PENDING...

fragC.jpg

SOLD

fragD.jpg

SOLD

fragE.jpg

fragF.jpg

fragG.jpg

MOTHER COLONIES:

blueblastos.jpg

(some heads were already gone when I bought it - none have died in my tan)

307411025_3e6de4b0d7_o.jpg

"wonder woman zoas"

307411006_ab737cbafd_o.jpg

303218677_144874d69a_o.jpg

Assorted Zoas

Last edited:
S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
If any of the blatos frags are avialible again plz put me in line for them thank you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: