P

Pedro

Hello,

I have some xenia that i want to keep under control as it keeps splitting. I also have some purple blade gorg that i don't mind parting with.

You can have it for free, but if you have a frag of sps or button polyps, i wouldn't mind that... :D

So either way, let me know and we can arrange for a time frame...Thanks.

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Pedro,

I would like some of them to rebuild my tank from the crash. where do you located? by the way, have me meet before? =)

Simon

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey Pedro, if you still have some to spare after Silvia, I'll be more than willing to come scoop some up. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to trade as I am currently building up my coral arsenal. I do however, have a great memory, and never forget those who have hooked me up ;) Let me know.

Thanks

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello Everyone,

The items listed above have been accounted for. When the xenia splits again, i will submit another post.

Sorry i didn't respond sooner.

Silvia, we have met before. We traded the GSp for the cleaner shrimp. He is still alive. I tried to send you a private message a while ago when i was giving away alot of my GSP and Shrooms. You never got back to me, missed a golden opportunity.

Thanks.

Thanks.

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really?I didn?t catch that message before, I wish it?s happen again, since my tank just crash 4 weeks ago, while I was at Florida. The only thing survive is the GSP you gave me(recover after 3 days of 90 degree hot bath), and a pair of percula clown. I already put everything back together, and ready to rebuild it. Let me know if you have any extra frags. Thanks in advance. Would love to see you tank again.

Simon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: