triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just don't have the time for 2 tanks so I am selling my Fish Only 45 gallon tank (not drilled). The tank itself is approx. 3 years old and is in fine condition. The stand and hood are custom, made from black melamine (Cabinet top material). I've had this combo for 6 years. I'd rate the hood and stand in fair condition... I've moved 5 times since I've owned it so it has a few scratches and chips in it. The doors aren't alinged just perfect, but have the hinges you can adjust. The lighting is currently 4 - 30W Normal output bulbs... you can have it, I even have 3 more actinic bulbs, they are also included. The stand is large enough to fit a 20 or 30 gallon sump underneath, and the hood long enough to fit a 96 watt PC bulb in there if you want to upgrade. Even though the stand is no longer in it's prime it's still nicer than 90% of the cheapo stands you can buy out there. If you'd like pics email me and I'll send them to you...([email protected]).

The items are still being used in my apartment in Hoboken NJ... feel free to come by and check it out if your in the area. I can not ship this item, but I'll help you load it into your vehicle from my place.

I am looking for $120 for all (Stand, Hood, Tank) and will not seperate at this point.

(The sand which has snails, hermits, stars, pods, etc. is free to the buyer, and some of the rock in it you can have too.... there are a few pieces I'd like to keep though. If you'd like the Bi-Color Angel, and two damsels they are also included.)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: