Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crakeur

I placed a small order (4 frags) from Anthony (http://members.cox.net/angelic924/ayreef.html)

and just unpacked my order. Unfortunately, my order shipped before I found out that I would be attending a wake/viewing so the stuff sat around for an extended period but let me say this. The frags were huge, the pieces were excellent and he even threw in 2 freebies. My only complaint, and it's a minor one, is that, in packing all of these frags, Anthony used plastic plugs to hold the frags in a styrofoam float and the frags all came loose so I had frags all over eachother in two of the bags. Only time will tell if they make it thru the ordeal of being in the water that long and rubbing against eachother but, if you are looking for sps frags, hit the site and purchase away.

One of the corals I wanted sold before I could get my order in so he made up for it with a different frag (discussed prior to his shipping) and he even guaranteed that I would love it, right down to my money back promise.

While I didn't order any zoos from him, they are stunning as well.

The link again is http://members.cox.net/angelic924/ayreef.html

definitely head by and pick up some goodies.

S

stealyourhouse

Did he really ship more than one frag in a bag? That doesn't seem like such a small deal to me.

After reading Giovanni's post, I don't think I'd ever order from that guy.

C

Crakeur

the frags were mounted in plugs and the plugs were mounted in styrofoam. The corals came out of the plugs (some of them). Each bag contained frags from the same colony. Was there any visible damage? No. All parameters are good in my water so, if anything should happen as a result of the shipping, it should happen soon.

Anthony actually called me to make sure everything arrived ok. The frags were real large for the price.

I had no problems with him but if others have, you gotta make your own decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: