• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
35 Gallon Hexagon Fish Tank ($225 or Best Offer)
I have a 2.5 year old 35 gallon hexagon fish tank. The tank is up and running. The fish tank includes..........

fish (Parrots, Convicts, and green Terror, and a clown pleco)around 15 fish all together

matching black wooden stand with a matching fish tank and hood with lighting

Fluval 204 Canistar Filter

Whisper 40 filter with extra media bags

Heater

Gravel

Nice size rooks

Drift wood

Food (3 different type) Dried worms, Sinking pellets, and flakes

Cichlid Trace (stimulates breeding)

Airstone with a quite air maker (Whisper 10)

Everything is up and working like new. NO cracks or leaks on the tank itself and its not scratched. I will help you out with loading it to your car. My building has 2 elevators so no stair required. The reason why i am selling this is because i already have 3 fish tanks in my apartment and dont have the time to take care of all 3. Please no low blowing as if you know the hobby, this is a fair price.

If you would like to see anything just let me know and i can take a picture of it. Oh, almost forgot to mention that i have one pair of convicts that are a matching pair and they have been reproducing fry for the pass 2 years so i never brought any convicts to the tank as of then. Convicts are all tank rasied. Thank you for looking

Attachments

• STP80348.jpg
    STP80348.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 61
  • STP80362.jpg
    STP80362.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 61
  • STP80361.JPG
    STP80361.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: